Thursday 20 October 2011

take it or leave it !

hey you ! , yes you .
Stop being unhappy with yourself .

you are perfect.
Stop wishing you looked like someone else or wishing people liked you as much as they someone else. stop trying get attention from those who hurt you .
stop hating your body , your face , your personality .
LOVE them .

without those things you wouldn't be you .
and why would you want to be someone else ?
be confident with who you are .
SMILE  :) .
it'll will draw people in.
if anyone hates on you because you are happy with yourself , stick with your point and say , 

I look the way I look, think the way I think, feel the way I feel, love the way I love!
Take me or leave me. Accept me - or walk away!
Do not try to make me feel like less of a person ,
just because I don't fit your idea of who I should be and don't try to change me to fit your mold. 

my happiness will not depends on others anymore .
i`m happy because i love who i am .
i love my flaws .
i love my imperfections .
they make me , me and 'Me' pretty amazing .
                                                                                   
                                             
                                                                  Suryaevasusanti :)
                 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment